International 1964-1976 Chevelle Registry
Dedicated to the preservation and history of the 1964-1976 Chevelle
Previous Chevelle Registry Registrant
January 22, 2017
Newest Chevelle Registry Registrant
March 13, 2017
Anyone with a Chevelle is encouraged to submit the data requested on the contact form. No owner's name, address, or email account will be published unless they so desire. All personal data of this type will be kept in a database. Anyone requesting such data will have their request forwarded to the current owner on file. If they wish to respond, it will be up to the owner. I will only pass along the request. The Chevelle Registry is dedicated to preserving the history and heritage of these cars.
Please visit my ChevelleStuff. Net website for detailed 1964-1972 Chevelle information.
If you have any of these 'specially' Chevelles you are encouraged
to register them through their respective registries. All Cheveles from
the specialty registries will eventually be listed here as well.
* El Camino ~ 1964-1987 El Camino/GMC
* Super Sport ~ 1964-1965 Malibu SS only; 1971-1972 Malibu with Z15 option and any engine except the LS5 engine.
* SS396 ~ 1966-1968 Chevelle SS396 series - 1969 300 Deluxe/Malibu series and 1970 Malibu series with Z25 option.
* LS3 ~ 1970-1972 Chevelle with LS3 option except 1071-1972 with Z15 option.
* LS5 ~ 1970-1972 Malibu series with Z15 SS option and LS5 engine.
* LS6 ~ 1970 Malibu series with Z15 SS option and LS6 engine option.
* L78 ~ 1966-1968 SS396 series or 1969-1970 with SS option and L78 engine option.
* L79 ~ 1965-1968 Chevelle with L79 engine option.
* Heavy Chevy ~ 1971-1972 standard Chevelle with YF3 Heavy Chevy equipment option.
* Laguna Type S-3 - 1974-1976 Laguna Type S-3 Chevelles
* Lost Chevelles ~ Looking for that long-lost Chevelle/El Camino?
Where applicable, and with consent from the present owner, his/her name will be noted. If the owner does not wish to be known, their personal information will remain on file with the Chevelle Registry for future use & correspondence and will not be publicly released.
A notation in the NOTES column such as SS396, EL CAMINO, L79, etc. indicates the Chevelle is registered via one of those 'specialty' registries.